Jupiter, Florida To
West End Grand Bahama
Dolphin Cove Resort
Freeport, Grand Bahama
We all know the effort it takes putting a trip together! A trip to West End Grand Bahama take a little time!
Game On Charters has put it all together for you and made things a little easier! You still have a few things to do, Hopefully I have everything listed you need to take care of or have us pick up for you. Lets get started.
- The Boat, She is a Mirage 32' TB Well equipped with twin 260 Volvo Diesels, 30 Knot Cruise she will get us where we need to go. Carolina flair a very dry, comfortable riding boat.
- What to Bring this is a personal list to get you ready for the wide open ocean.
- Grocery Shopping List from the Mainland to be put in a 240 Quart Yeti Cooler and transported to your Dolphin Cove Residence along with snacks for the days on the water.
- Flights to PBI
- Taxi Service from PBI to Jupiter Hotel
- Jupiter Accommodation, Dinner, Night Life, Rest for the following days.
- I will pick you up in the Morning and take you to the boat!
- Day 1 - Boat Location and Departure Time 7am to 9am your choice!
- The 55 mile Ocean Cruise one way.
- YOU NEED A PASSPORT FOR THIS TRIP
- West End, Grand Bahama Customs Check in. Pay for our Cruising & Fishing Permit, Required before anything.
- Fishing after check in.
- Dolphin Cove West End Grand Bahama Check In, Cocktails, Night Life, Shopping, Gambling, Dinner, Rest for the following days.
- Day 2 - Adventures, Fishing, Snorkeling Paradise Cove, Spear Fishing, Site Seeing, Lobstering for dinner, Your Choice of what you take advantage of. It is your Vacation!
- Day 3 - Dolphin Cove Resort Check-out, The options are open to you based on what you did or did not fit in the days before.
- Prepare Fish for Shipping of coarse there are rules on the amount of fillets we can bring back. Bahamas Fishing Regulations Enjoy the reading!
- Jupiter Arrival Time, Early or Late based on your needs. The earliest with no activities would be Noon- 12pm Schedule flights accordingly returning from West End Grand Bahama
- Clear US customs. Note: It is advised that you fill out this information to get your Local Boater Option Card (LBO) Application for SVRS Participation - It can be filled out here https://svrs.cbp.dhs.gov/. Fill out the Information, Make an appointment at your local office. Bring your passport for them to verify its you and they give you a card "No Cost" This inables you to check in by phone. If you do not have this we must all go to the airport and check you in. We are resposibly for all individuals on our vessel upon entering US waters from foreign waters. We will have to report in person to the General Aviation Facility 1612 Perimeter Road 561-233-1080 Ext 2. at PBI Airport.
- I will take you to the Hotel from the boat.
- Jupiter Hotel, Dinner, Relax Before Going Home.
- Taxi Ride to airport!
- Plane Ride Home, your destination _ _ _. and experience is over!
- Or Just Drive to Jupiter and lets GO on the Ultimate Bahamas Fishing Adventure! In West End Grand Bahama
We Have Two Package available 2 People & 4 people
These options are based on seasonal pricing November 1, 2013 to May 31, 2014 In West End Grand Bahama
Package One-4 Clients & Captain-One Vessel-November 1 to May 31
Package Two-2 Clients & Captain-One Vessel-November 1 to May 31 In West End Grand Bahama
These options are based on seasonal pricing June 1st to October 31st In West End Grand Bahama
Package One-4 Clients & Captain-One Vessel-June 1 to October 31
Package Two-2 Clients & Captain-One Vessel-June 1 to October 31
West End Grand Bahama